Sunday, June 07, 2009

New Friends Via Facebook!!!!!

Last night I took a big step out of my shell, yes the "Hodaddy" has a shell!!! It takes alot for me to meet new people and that showed last night as I sat in the parking lot of 5th Avenue in Novi for the first peroid of the hockeygame trying to muster up the strength to walk in. I eventually did and then I ordered a beer and stood at the bar watching all these folks that I recongnized from their profile pics having fun, talking, laughing. But not me I just stood there watching until one of them (Sara) turnaround and said "JOSEPH" and that was it. Thanks Sara, Adam and Lynn for helping me breakout. After that I was meeting folks, laughing, talking about bikes and whatnot, not to mention watching the Wings just kick Penguin ass!!!!

It was a fun night and as always there was nothing to be worried about. Last night my life got a little more richer by meeting all these fine down to earth people. As I always say "98% of the people are good it's the other 2% that give the rest of us the bad name"!!
hit counter
free web counter