Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Do you smell that????

Well do you?? I think it's................wait for it...............SPRING!!!!!! THANK GOD!!!!! It's been a long cold lonley winter!! Well this weekend found me Friday taking the day off with my boy Frank Bean and we rode from his house in Dearborn to downtown Detroit and then to Hamtramck for lunch at Polonia's and then over to Whiskey in a Jar for some PBR's then to Motor City Brewrey for some more fine brewed beer and then back to Dearborn for a total of 45 miles, the lst 15 in a head wind.

Then Saturday, a group of us Tree Farmers headed out of Plymouth and hit the I-275 pathway to Metro Airport to watch a plane land. Then off to New Boston for a beer and burger at the first place we find and it turns out to be "McNasty's". Then off through Lower Huron Metro park and out into winding roads to Belleville and then off to Ypsilanti to Corner Brewrey for fine brews. Once we got our fill we headed home for the last 20 miles and guess what ....yup...head wind!!! I was so happy to get off the bike after 60 miles. Then mustered enough up to go out and usher a friend off to basic training. Hung out with a Rockstar and her man.

I was going to take an off day Sunday but ended up going for a quick 15 mile ride just to loosen the legs up some. so 120 miles for 3 days and it being in March I think that's pretty damn swell if you ask me!!!

What's that I smell........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter
free web counter