Monday, May 22, 2006

Monday Fuckin Moanin.........

Well first day back to work in over 3 months and I have to say it didn't hurt too much. I'll give it a few days and I'll be needing a fucking day off!!!!!! Had a great weekend with all my friends who joined me on the annual Hodaddy's Hump in the "D". It was a beautiful day and we rode Belle Ilse and all over Downtown Detroit. Got a bunch of coneys and ate at Campus Martiuos. Had 20 riders and we all had a great time. Everyone who reads this keep a good thought for a real good friend of mine, Alden. Alden has been having some medical issues with his stomach and they can't pin it down and it's got him on the edge, so please keep him in your thoughts. I have a Coral Watts update, Both the Prosecution & the Defense plan on appealing the last Supreme Courts decision...the wheels just keep on rolling. Now the tuff news...my sweetie had to leave for Toronto for the week for work and I'm already missing the hell out of her. I'm so whipped!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter
free web counter