Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter





Did the opening of Maybury and had a great group show up!!! Sure wish I could of joined them to checkout all the new reroutes. Soon, soon......... Had a great time at Laura's Dad's yesterday. The whole family had Easter dinner their on Saturday. The old fart even bought me a 6er of Bells Oberon...15 years later I think he's starting to like me. Food was great and it was a beautiful day. Didn't get home till late...Laura was poo-pooed. Sad note on the day though, my Mom had breast cancer and surgery back in Dec 04 and she just went back to the doc for a check up and they found another lump under her arm and they're doing a biopsy. Can everyone keep my Mom in their thoughts for things to turn out well, thanks. Then today it was cloudy and cooler out so Laura & I stuck around and she strung up her new Chili pepper patio lights and I did some finishing touches on the cruiser. Laura built me a back pad for the sissy bar and it fucking rocks. We used some of my old DPD coat buttons on it. Got the brat with me all week since he's on Easter break.......will have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Soupy said...

You and your mom are in my prayers, Joe!

4:22 PM  
Blogger hodaddy/Joseph Foy said...

Thanks Soup and good luck at Yankee.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter
free web counter