Thursday, July 27, 2006

Time Flies

Well it's been 3 weeks since my last post and a lot has gone on since then. Watt's appeal hearing has come and gone. I wasn't able to attend due to the fact that the Michigan attorney Generals office asked me not to in case it might cause us problems down the road. So I agreed since I'm all about the big picture. But they said it went real well in our favor, so I'm still nervous and we just have to wait for their decision to come now.
Had the big Tree Farm Relay Race last Sunday and it went so sweet. We all worked real hard on this and it really paid off. We wished more teams would of showed but we had 20 teams and they all can't wait till next year.
The wife is still working in Toronto and coming home on the weekends.....(miss Her) and now she found out she has to do the same thing in Chicago for the month of September. Talked to an old high school friend that i haven't seen since high school and plan on getting toegether in a couple of weeks to go over old times. Well that's all for now....talk to ya later!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter
free web counter