Tuesday, December 04, 2007

That About Sums it Up!!!!!


I can't stand winter!!!!!!! It hasn't even hit yet and the effects are everywhere. All the winter riding gears been broken in, the trainer has been set up and fucking all ready used........shit!!!!


God I hate fucking spinning, it's a hell all it's own!!!! Just sit there and pedal and pedal and pedal and pedal and pedal and pedal and pedal and pedal and pedal and pedal and pedal and pedal and pedal and pedal and pedal, well you get the idea. The only thing that keeps me sane for that hour or so is my IPOD!!!! If it wasn't for that I would just die of boredom.


Then with all the rain and the freeze I'm hesitant to ride due to the fact of that haunting little thought "it will happen again!!!". My friends now call it pulling a "Hodaddy" if there's fear of them sliding on ice and crashing while riding alone.


Did I say I hate winter.


51st birthday in 5 days.....oh joy!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter
free web counter