Sunday, January 14, 2007

Missing a part!!!!

Well, it's been a week since the GallBlabber surgery and starting to feel a little better. Still feels like I got bitch punched in the stomach a few hundred times though. I'm in recovery and I'm out like a light and all I can hear is "JOE, Wake up, Joe wake up!!!" I open my eyes and the first thing they ask me is "Joe, your heart beat is abnormally low, do you have a problem that we don't know about?" I'm now freaking out and then they ask "Do you do alot of excercising?" I grogally told them that I MTB and Kickbox and they all seemed a bit releaved and told me I have the "Heart of an Athelete"....cool!!! I guess it all pays off, wouldn't know that with this damn spare tire around my waist though!!! But back to work tomorow and that's going to be so weird since I wasn't there when the accident occured http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070108/NEWS01/70108025 . I feel so sorry for Gail, she was such a sweet lady. I really wanted to go to the veiwing and funeral but she was layed at the funeral home my Dad was and that would of opened up a whole emotional can of worms I just don't want to deal with. I will pay my respects privatly at her site soon. My oldest dog, Dino, is about on her last leg and it's so sad to watch how she has deteriated in the last month or so. We've had her to the vet a couple times in the last few months for blood work ad they found nothing. But she just stands and stares in space and will do that and almolst pass out doing it. She's going back and getting checked out. So sad, I really love her........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter
free web counter