Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Been a little busy!!!

Went to Bikes,Blades & Boards on Monday to p/u my new springer fork and banana seat, SWEET!!!!!! Bought a 42' sissybar for it on ebay Tuesday. Now I'm going to strip it down and paint it black. The last thing I need is some sweet handlebars for it. I'm thinking about a Nexsus 3 speed internal hub for it also. Sounds like Yankee Springs is just been taking "NO PRISONERS" this year. I've heard of about 5 major crashes on the MMBA Board. Never have rode Yankee, maybe later on in the summer I'll take a trip out there. Started my PT on the ankle Monday and it went well. Have I said latley "GOD I WANT TO RIDE!!!!!!" I also dug out my box of newspaper clippings and trial documents on the Watts saga. Fuck is that a hard road to have to retravel. I was lituerly shaking while I was trimming the pieces and reading them. I guess it's something I didn't have a choice in and I wouldn't change it for a million dollars knowing what I helped stop. I don't think I'll ever really be able to wash it away and don't really know if I want to...strange, Huh????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter
free web counter