Sunday, March 26, 2006

Saturdays Nights Alright


Baby steps every day on the road to recovery. Jealous as hell of my friends riding. Alden went out with Andrea, Soupy, Lee & Erin. GOD I WANT TO FUCKING RIDE!!!!!! Drove my car for the first time since the crash. All left leg driving though, got a small cramp from the abnormal position my leg was in. Went to FJ's and grabbed a couple of things and cruised around a little...ahhhhh FREEDOM!!!!!!! Using the cruches only when I get tired now. Did I say how much I wanna ride!!!!!!! Cooked a nice Cherry Chicken Marsala last night..turned out pretty nice.
Michael bought his first real vehicle today with his Christmas and Bday money...a Suzuki 175. He's getting big and there's nothing I can do about it.........

2 Comments:

Blogger Alden said...

hang in there, joe! the year i had my surgery, i didn't get on the bike until july 17th! trust me, your first ride back is gonna be worth the wait! i'll be sure to share in your celebration.

10:25 AM  
Blogger hodaddy/Joseph Foy said...

Thanks Alden!!!!!! It's just hard to keep patient. Oh for sure I'll be riding behind ya though!!!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter
free web counter