Saturday, March 25, 2006

Fucking Friday Night

Another day in the house, it's been 5 weeks since the mtb accident and I'm starting to be able to walk some. Spent the day copying "The Dog Whisper"(Calm & Assertive) on VHS for the mother in law. Still a little sore from the weights yesterday. Still waitng on Corey Mitchell to send me a coppy of his book so I can see what direction he took the Watts story and then I'll have some idea of the way I want to go with mine. I want it to target on the pain and loss of all those effected and not so much on the criminal. Finally called that producer from "Oprah" and got her VM. Left a meesage and she called back and got my VM. She wants me to call her on Monday to talk. Went to a new Mexican resturant with Laura, Michael and our nieghbors Mike & Linda and had a GREAT dinner, almost drank a whole pitcher of Dos Sequiz by myself!!!!!!! The place is called Casa Fiesta in Westland. Check it out you won't be disappointed. Can't wait to fucking ride...... Guess it's good since it's the spring thaw and wouldn't be doing much trail riding anyway, but it's going to take me at least half the summer to get back to the level I was at before the CRASH. Laura says she's going to start ridng with me again since I'll be doing slow rides for awhile and maybe this will get her interested in my second love...MTBing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter
free web counter