Friday, March 24, 2006

The Meeting and stuff

Well did some weights today for the first time in over a month. Did bench press and Lats..a little sore today. Had the MMBA SE Chapter meeting last night and saw alot of people I've missed in the last 2 months. They had the elections for office postitions and I was elected V.P, which was a surprise. I hope I don't let them down. I've been sitting on a producers # from Oprah for a week now and have not the courage to call her to see if they would do a story on the Watts saga. What is holding me back is the mind fuck I go through everytime I have to relive it. The Montel Show was the worst since I had to be with all the family members and I have to listen to their pain and then I have to tell my story and the nightmares I had to and still have to live with. I'm about 98% ready to call though. Doing a little walking on the ankle, not much pain. just want to get back to normal life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter
free web counter