Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!!! The bunny froze his F'ing ass off!!!


Well Here we are second week in April and how does it go..."April showers bring May flowers". Well yet to see any damn showers and I find it hard to go back and ride in below freezing temps when it was just 70 last week. But I guess I have no choice but to spin in the basement and long for warmer weather. But we have been having fun with PS2's "American Idol Karaoke", it's a blast. I'm becoming such an "Idol Geek", I voted last week for the first time just to keep that little pantie waist off it, but, it didn't work so I won't be doing that again. Next Saturday is our first trail day at the "Farm" and then there's the race season's big kickoff party down at Atwater Brewery later in the day, going to be busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter
free web counter